Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tag And This Time I'm It!

It has been a slow week for me. I have not updated this blog much and the creative juices in my brain seems to have all dried up, leaving me uninspired.
Though there are a ton of things I want to discuss, finding the right words to get it all down to writing is quite hard.
So, as always I have left this blog for a minute, waiting for the time 'til I can come up with something I think that is worthwhile and good to share.

I have been tagged by this little game bloggers do these days.
Hey, I don't know who started this all *must be another bored-to-death soul*.
But the concept is good.
It gives me something to be occupied at the present time.

Here's how it goes...
  • Rule 1: Without changing the first word, after each letter of the alphabet, write a sentence that captures you/your essence.
  • Rule 2: Tag as many people as you want, but do tag at least one. This is an eye opening experience and can express to those who read it, things about you that they did not really understand before.
  • Rule 3: List who you are tagging.
So, let's begin shall we?

*A* Accept me for who I am and do not try to change or impose anything on me.
*B* Break not the heart that loves you.
*C* Create something or anything. It could be a great way to unwind.
*D* Decide NOW what you want to do with your life and waste no time in achieving it.
*E* Explore every possible angle and option in whatever it is you decide to do.
*F*Forgive those who have hurt you. *IF you achieve this, kindly let me know how you did it.*
*G* Grow and be an example to others.
*H* Hope is the only thing at times that keeps us going in this life.
*I* Ignore the naysayers. They are not worth your time.
*J* Journey is long, but its not always about the destination but how you got there that counts.
*K* Know yourself first and the rest will follow easily.
*L* Love is a mystery unsolved. Its everything one could think of and more.
*M*Manage everything well. Do not think you'll be exempted from life's troubles.
*N*Notice your loved ones and don't take them for granted.
*O* Open your heart and mind. There are many sides to a story.
*P* Play and have fun. Its not always about winning for as long as you enjoyed yourself.
*Q* Question and try to reason. Its the way to develop a sharp mind.
*R* Relax and unwind. A well-rested body and spirit can do much more.
*S* Share anything that you think would be worthwhile and spread the knowledge.
*T* Try to see things from another person's light. Be open-minded.
*U* Use things and opportunities given to you wisely.
*V* Values and beliefs, these are the things that would determine what kind of person you are.
*W* Work hard. If you wish to achieve your dreams and goals in life.
*X* X-rays are primarily used for radiography and crystallography.
*Y * Yield To life's certain inalienable truths
*Z* Zoom in and see the details that you might have missed. You might see a different picture this time.

Last part of the game is the tagging another blogger to participate.
I can't think of another blogger to tag but, I did send the invite to Jei. Now, if only that Padawan Valentino would have a teensy time to spare updating his blog...

Thank you Ankit for sharing the fun and game.

1 comment:

Ankit said...

hey!
good job with this.. :)
that is the beauty of this tag i guess.. anyone's point of view comes to the fore..
cheers!