Thursday, December 15, 2011

Screwed?

So here I am, pondering about what happened this year. Over all I can say 2011 was not so bad. A lot of new things happened and many doors were opened. I got to meet good people and experienced new things but it seems the good ride is coming to a halt. Personal life and my career (if I can consider my current job as one) are slowly heading down a slippery slope.

When they said life was like a wheel, they meant it. I just now fully realized what it truly means and I'm hating it. It would be much easier if we get a clear warning whenever our wheel heads down.

I made so many stupid moves lately. I've been irrational.
Also I seem to have alienated a few good people or I suppose they have now decided to distance themselves from me. I can't tell anymore.

I admit that oftentimes I try not to care, no matter how much I do because I realize that sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means so much to you. It's not pride, it is self-respect.
They're the ones who promise a lot of things, say they'll always be there but when tomorrow comes they are gone and you find yourself alone again.

But I guess the important thing is to keep and cherish the good memories. And as always, one must go on. I must continue and see where all this will take me.

This post doesn't mean anything. I just want to vent out frustrations.

No comments: